|Product Placement and Care
Please Note: We will do our best to match the suede swatches we provide. However, we have no
control over the dye lots; each dye lot could be a variation of the sample provided.
The following suggestions are intended to uphold the integrity of our products. We take great pride
in our products and want our designs to retain their commercial identity and superior quality. We
do our best to make sure your items arrive in pristine condition. To ensure our items look their
best and uphold our image, we strongly advise the following:
hanging purses while on display or when stored will prevent staining.
- Product placement of Handbags, Buckles, and Vintage Cuffs:
- We highly suggest hanging all suede purses when displaying them.
- Oil or dust on counters can discolor the bottom of the purse.
- Our handcrafted straps have natural oils in them, and in rare cases may stain the delicate suede,
the items in their protective container when on display.
- To avoid Buckles and Cuffs from being stolen, dropped, or broken, we strongly suggest keeping
- To maximize Buckle and Cuff brilliance, place them in a well-lit area.
store windows, back seat of cars ect), as this tends to fade the color.
- Please make sure to NOT leave handbag(s) in direct sunlight for extended periods of time, (i.e.
- Note: We do not Scotch-Guard our suede or leather purses due to some consumer allergens
instructions when Scotch-Guarding handbags. Please advise your Customers on the Scotch-Guarding
- We recommend, but do not guarantee, Scotch-Guarding handbags. Please follow manufacture's
and other environmental factors.
- Handbags should be Sccotch-Guarded before wear. This may help protect the leather from dirt
- Please take care when displaying lighter-colored sued handbags, as they do attract dirt and soot
suggest keeping the items in their protective container when on display.
- Once again: To avoid Buckles and Cuffs from being stolen, dropped, or broken, we strongly